Most of us don’t have a fond memory of our chemistry class back in high school. Crazy terms, lots of long names, and experiments that usually resulted in some sort of explosion!
Little did we know that within the teachings of those classes stood the science behind one of our industry’s greatest breakthroughs.
For years, restoration professionals have been told that chlorine was effective in fighting mold spores. Just spray it or pour it on the surface and let it do its thing. The trouble with chlorine has always been its hazardous nature and the need to protect ourselves, our clients and the environment from its nasty side effects.
PX10 has taken care of all of these worries, and today can provide you with a potent, safe and cost-effective alternative to chlorine. And it’s all in the science!
The effectiveness of treating mold with chlorine always revolved around chlorine’s ability to attack the spores. The chemical makeup of chlorine has the ability to do this. PX10 has a chemical makeup that takes the best aspects of chlorine and does it EVEN BETTER! Our compound (chlorine dioxide) is more stable, more powerful and safer than regular chlorine, resulting in better results in less than half the time!
PX10 is stronger and faster, but how can it be safer? Once again, the science tells us that it is. Chlorine dioxide has been used for decades as a way to make our drinking water safer. It is also used to clean and disinfect our produce on way to market. It’s even been known to be used in everyday products like mouthwash! The chemical compound concentrates its power on the spores and attacks instantly. That power quickly dissipates, leaving no harmful residue, odor or by-products behind.
Not so with PX10. This product is the most powerful, easy to use and cost-effective choice for your work. Stop wasting time and money- PX10 will let you work smarter, not harder.”
PX10 KILLS MOLD AND ELIMINATES ODOR
PX10: the disinfectant fungicide that kills mold and eliminates odor.